Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Jamy's ban appeal (towny)

Discussion in 'Denied' started by jamy, May 21, 2020.

?

beep or bop

1. beep

2. bop

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jamy

jamy New Member

What is your IGN?
    Jimkrek

When were you punished?
    20/05/2020 or 05/20/2020 for the people that live in america.

Who by?
    Muffinity

What offence did you commit?
    TP killing staff, Disrespect and toxic behavior.

Why should we accept your appeal?
    Never tp killed staff, only guy i "tp killed" is IshTam after he killed my alt at my town after he tpd he kept wanting to teleport to me and I just killed him as i tought the tp killing rule was that if someone tells you to teleport for items and then kills you it is tp killing, but he voluntarily TPd to me and i got warned for it after. So that is that portion explained. The disrespect is probably me calling IshTam a potato head after the whole tp killing situation, telling IshTam to commit irl fall damage as he "scammed" me for a voteparty crate which turned out to just be a regular piston and asking if a mod was 12 year old after she found the word pp very bad. Toxic behavior probably that from above and naming my town SmallPPBois. Also, that mod told me to change it so i argued with her saying it's not even a bad word and asking if she was 12 then Muffinity came on and banned me for an hour. I see that i was in the wrong and would ask to get my ban shortened or at least get the chance to deposit money in my town so it does not get disbanded as my 2 friends are part of the town to and can't play atm.

Additional comments.
    Sorry for my poor english it's not my first language.
    [​IMG]

2. jamy

jamy New Member

If i need to be contacted or something my discord is PotatoPowerRanger#9062 im probaly not at my pc but outside.
    (im in the discord server)

3. cyanisok

cyanisok Cyan

you didnt tp kill staff, you tp killed, disrespected staff, and were being toxic in the main chat

4. AdamSPA

AdamSPA Mayor of EcoCity, King of EcoNation

Hello Jamy. First if all, you misunderstood the ban reason - it was meant to be Tp Killing and Staff Disrespect. We have very good proof of you tp-killing a player, not just IshTam. Tp-killing is not allowed in any way.
    Next, I have read through the chat logs, and it wasn't just you calling somebody "potato head", but you were really toxic in general. Not to mention the disrespect of Staff.

You should wait out your ban, and not ever again repeat this. Thank you for understanding.

-Eco

5. jamy

jamy New Member

The other guy was K9creeper he tpd and hit me multiple times

6. AdamSPA

AdamSPA Mayor of EcoCity, King of EcoNation

We have video proof, in which he teleports to you and gets killed very soon after. He did not hit you a single time.

-Eco

7. User95929

User95929 Active Member

I watched your behavior in chat and saw that your behavior and responses to a member of our staff team were not appropriate. You were banned for 1 hour originally, but once we had evidence of you tp killing someone your ban was extended to 1 week. You should take this time to read our rules. It's located on this forum under "Guides, Tips, and Tutorials". We go into detail on each rule, including what is considered a tp kill or not.

Thank you for playing DifferentCraft,
    Appeal Denied

Also as a side note, alternate accounts are not allowed.

AdamSPA likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.