Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Lukasgeo Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Lukasgeo, Jun 25, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lukasgeo

Lukasgeo New Member

What is your IGN?
    Lukasgeo

When were you punished?
    2020-06-25

Who by?
    Cali_Blonde98

What offence did you commit?
    I bypassed LWC Locks.

Why should we accept your appeal?
    First of all i wanna say that i admit i am guilty,definetely,but i enjoy/enjoyed playing on the server a ton.
    I found a fallen town,a very very old one,and some chests were locked,in all honesty thought it wouldn't matter if i did what i did cause this wouldn't and didn't hurt anyone,i knew a way to open chests that were locked,and i started taking stuff out of these chests,i knew locks dont expire,but i still went through with it because i said to myself "its an abandoned town,it doesn't matter" and i was very wrong.I am sorry.

Additional comments.
    I really do wanna get unbanned cause playing here was pretty much the only thing i actually enjoyed
    doing and i will not disobey the rules again.I am really sorry i did this.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2020
  2. Dark_cougar

Dark_cougar Cougar_shadow

My 2 town mates got the same punnishment for the same reason in an abandoned town, idk the likelyhood of this bring accepted, i do beleive it’s a little harsh, it’s my oppinion on it

Lukasgeo likes this.
  3. User95929

User95929 Active Member

The reason we have LWC is because we believe that players should be able to feel safe knowing they can be offline for any amount of time and feel secure that their items will be safe. We even have a plugin on the server that allows mayors to issue a command that returns locked chest items to players whenever they log back in. Bypassing LWC is never, NEVER okay to do.

Your appeal is denied.

Lukasgeo likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.