Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

ToTheCliffs300 ban appeal

Discussion in 'Approved' started by ToTheCliffs, Jun 19, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ToTheCliffs

ToTheCliffs New Member

What is your IGN?

ToTheCliffs300

When were you punished?

2020/6/18

Who by?
    Cali_Blonde98

What offense did you commit?

Multiple Tp Kills / Items not returned

Why should we accept your appeal?

Hello there,
    Yes I did Tp killed the guy who griefed my main base after I asked in the chat who did it he responded, then he TP to me where the incident took place and I killed him after several minutes has passed. I killed him again after he used /back several times. After that we began chatting and I DID return all his items I have picked up with no hard feelings between us as he was commenting how beautiful my base looks etc. He even asked the staff members online at the time not to punish me for Tp killing him because I returned his items. He then asked if he can return some of my beehives he took.

Additional comments.

The thing that bothers me is that it says ''Items not returned''. I truly believe my ban was unnecessary.
    Thank you.

2. Cali_Blonde98

Cali_Blonde98 Co-Mayor of Braavos

Hello ToTheCliffs300,

It was brought to my attention by other staff members you had Tp killed another player multiple times. Sadly, I lack the presence during that time in which the event happened. Consequently, I was unaware whether the other player wanted to charge you with Tp killing or not. Also, I had asked the other staff members if items had been returned and they stated they had not. If this is the case, would you please send me DM's (new or old) on discord showing the other player does not want to continue with the charges and that the items have been returned. I hope we can solve this issue as soon as possible and thank you for your patience.

~Cali

3. Shyroz

Shyroz King of Jonia.

User is already unbanned, this can be closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.