Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

ban appeal

Discussion in 'Denied' started by TCBJ_YT, Jul 2, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TCBJ_YT

TCBJ_YT Tcbj

What is your IGN?
    TCBJ_YT_crk

When were you punished?
    2020-7-1

Who by?
    cali_blonde98

What offence did you commit?
    X-ray in mining world

Why should we accept your appeal?
    i don't know if this is where to put the appeal but i am admitting i did not use x ray or any other cheat. i don't even mine very often because i was improving my town. i was just strip mining and trying to go to y12 because there are higher chance of diamonds there, if i find coal in that deep level i just mine near it because they say there are near diamonds to coal, welp its true lol. i dont remember when i mine last after i build my farm but i found an abandoned mineshalf, which is great because that's rare, welp i didn't find any chest tho
    i just really mine what i see like iron, gold and some times emerald because im in the mountains biome i believe to level up my mining mcmmo and also find enough diamonds. and i found that randomly without using x ray, maybe that's the reason why i'm banned? anyways im noob at mining and i dont know how o relly strip mine, when i just find ores i just make like tiny holes near it and hope i get lucky.
    Additional comments.
    i hope i got accept because this is the only server i dedicated and first to make an appeal. this servers community is really nice and not toxic, so i more like to stay here if i got unbanned which i hope i will be, im not expecting big but i hope i got accepted.

thank you for reading this

2. Cali_Blonde98

Cali_Blonde98 Co-Mayor of Braavos

Hello TCBJ_YT_crk, We will take a second look and come to a final decision soon. Might I add that if a player is caught lying about using X-ray, their ban length is then doubled.

Til then.
    -Cali

TCBJ_YT likes this.
  3. TCBJ_YT

TCBJ_YT Tcbj

Ok ok ok thanks

4. Cali_Blonde98

Cali_Blonde98 Co-Mayor of Braavos

Hello TCBJ_YT_crk,

After reviewing the evidence of this incident, it seems fairly obvious the tunnels that you mined lead to multiple viens of diamond. I can only conclude that you did in fact X-ray for this material. It will now be up to Jordan on whether or not to extend your ban to 1 year. I am sorry if this reply does not find you well.

-Cali

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Wandering Weeb

After reviewing the evidence the staff team has come to the conclusion that the ban was justified.
    Due to the evidence reviewed, this appeal will be

Denied

Thank you - DC Staff Team

poesepro likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.