Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Unlock the remaining Slimefun items

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Vaeb, Jul 30, 2020.

?

In your opinion should the rest of the Slimefun items be unlocked

1. Yes

80.0%
  2. No

20.0%
  1. Vaeb

Vaeb Nev/UghMood

Hi, I'm Vaeb, Im fairly new to differentcraft. I've only been playing the server for about a week but its clear to me that individuals on the server would appreciate the unlocking of more/all the slimefun items.

Here are a list of items that serve no purpose with how slimefun is currently:
    • Reactor Coolant Cells (No Nuclear Reactor)
    • Blistering Ingots (No Uranium that I am aware of)
    • Hazmat Suit (No point if you wont be holding anything radioactive)

Those are the only Items that I am currently aware of with no purpose having used what is available however unlocking more of these items would be beneficial to some of the slimefun machines (geared more towards the energy and electricity) I am open to hear any counters to why it shouldn't be unlocked however the only machines that would potentially interfere would be the auto enchanter and auto disenchanter which I support being disabled due to the diablo items having their own way of getting the enchantments off.

Cargo nodes being unlocked would be more efficient and useful compared to hoppers and would make sorting through diablo items easier for some users. Not all of the slimefun items are dangerous to the server.

Having the different levels of multi tools would be better than only having the maxed level one as the smaller ones are less resource demanding in terms of slimefun items.

Don't feel pressured to unlock more slimefun items and I know many others have also suggested unlocking more of the items but I know myself, along with others would appreciate more slimefun items being available.

Tl;dr
    Please unlock more slimefun items as there are some without a purpose with how it is currently, and not every slimefun item is op.

Thank you for reading.
    Please leave a vote on the poll as well if you agree or disagree with the suggestion.

poesepro and Shyroz like this.
  2. poesepro

poesepro wehushi_sushi

Yes please

3. SteenDeFenomeen

Hi, you probably won't know me, but i am from waay back, but sadly slimefun has been like this for a loong loong time, but there is a good reason for it, these parts of the slimefun plugin are proven to produce lagg, various from tiny, to big lagg issues, so thatsd the reason these parts and items are left out.

Shyroz likes this.
  4. prawnsonastick2

prawnsonastick2 Pub Landlord with Buxham Brewery

A few things Vaeb, the Blistering Ingot is used in some end game tier items. Uranium is in the game, you need to mine it out of the ground using a Geo Miner. Also the Hazmat Suit is extremely useful despite radiation not being a major feature. Its complete protection against fire damage/lava and lets you breathe underwater.

I'd suggest you do a little more research before listing things of "no use", the Reactor Coolant cells as far as I'm aware don't have a use, but seen as 2 out of 3 of your items in the list do have uses somewhere:- they may have a use somewhere in slimefun.

Shyroz likes this.