Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

CheesDodo's Ban appeal

Discussion in 'Denied' started by MintySurvival, Aug 18, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MintySurvival

MintySurvival New Member

What is your IGN?
    CheesDodo

When were you punished?
    May 20, 2020

Who by?
    SamaelStar

What offence did you commit?
    I LWC epxloited and stole items from locked chests

Why should we accept your appeal?
    I've been trying to redeem myself by helping people with whatever problems they have in the discord server, I've been getting more personally involved with staff and feel like I wont make another mistake for them.
    I sincerely regret doing so, I knew I had to give it time to atone of sorts, If anything like the sorts ever happened again, I will gladly take a permanent ban to my account, Ive never considered any punishment Ive recieved as "unjust" (except muffin's warns), but I know I can redeem myself.

Additional comments.
    If it helps in any way, I gave the items I had in my possesion back to Sam before getting banned.
    (The rest of the stuff I had were given back to Sam and told of their owners, not all, because some guy re-stole them from me)

I understand if this Ban appeal is rejected, but I hope this appeal could mean its an appealable punishment.

Spookz, Shyroz and Anonymous like this.
  2. Shyroz

Shyroz King of Jonia.

I know Dodo for a long time already, and after his ban we have been talking a lot about it, and he has seem very sorry for what he did.

He showed me that he can deserve a second chance to prove that even if he had few bad steps, he can be a nice and respectful player that follow the rules, also after what he did, its true that he didnt lie and accepted/gave back everything, even tough it wasnt much.

I know people will say that i think this because he is a friend, but, after 3 months of his ban, and talking everyday about it and making him learn/follow all the rules, he proved me that he has improved a lot and i really want him getting a chance to be back to the community and prove it to everyone.

Hope to see you back soon.

3. moistsauce

moistsauce New Member

I'm willing to give Chees the benefit of the doubt. Our history goes way back and I can certainly say he's a good guy despite him making wrong choices.

Good luck.

Shyroz likes this.
  4. farleyeccles

farleyeccles Member

I believe that people deserve second chances I think he deserves a second chance +1

Shyroz likes this.
  5. P1neapp1e

P1neapp1e Mayor and King of uwu

:cool:

Shyroz likes this.
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Wandering Weeb

Unfortunately I cannot accept this appeal due to the fact that it
    would be unfair to others banned for the same reason and same period.
    If you appeal again closer to the time of ur ban expiration we may be able to unban you then
    due to your efforts in the discord server to show us that you are a good person and valuable to the community

---
    Moved to
    Denied
    ---

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.