Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Admin_Roku's Ban Appeal - Spawn Greif

Discussion in 'Approved' started by Admin Roku, Nov 28, 2020.

?

Does resource world need to be reset?

1. Yes

50.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Undecided

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Don't care

50.0%
  5. Thanks giving was wonderful!

100.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Admin Roku

Admin Roku New Member

What is your IGN?
    Admin_Roku

When were you punished?
    Started: November 27, 2020, 23:15
    Ends: May 29, 2021, 11:15

Who by?
    diamondhero1

What offence did you commit?
    Spawn Grief

Why should we accept your appeal?
    "Griefing & Raiding

The only world you are permitted to grief in is the miningworld."

Additional comments.
    https://differentcraft.net/bans/info.php?type=ban&id=4762

I have not grieved spawn. The only place I can think of is the wall built by others in miningworld that I added to. I don't consider it grief as I have plans to add to it and make it look better over time.

https://differentcraft.net/forums/threads/official-server-rules.6/
    "Miningworld is the only world you are permitted to grief."

I am sure the others who started building this wall believed this to be true also. It started when the rumor that we would get a new resource world. I went and checked it out and thought that it was a great idea. So did the others that built the wall. I added lava to pour water on and turn to cobble quickly. Created a gateway system and was planning on building roads, tunnels or a waterway like I saw in oldworld after we got a new nether but no new resource world.

Even once in a while, I have added to it, made it look interesting with nether portals, a cobble/lava mountain and even a road system in the nether. Someone keeps pouring water on the cobble/lava mountain so I gave up on that since grief is permitted in the miningworld. They also removed the nether portals but I planned to put them back, eventually. I still have plans to add a slimefun tree area in all 4 cardinal directions. I think the nether road I started looks the best cause it helps other players travel further out in the nether since you don't get to fly when you 1st start. Unless that is what is considered griefing nether spawn? Diamondhero1 was not specific.

If this is not permitted, I apologize and will cease building in the nether and miningworld and stick to my own base in mainworld. If needed, I will removed the wall that I helped build in miningworld but the nether road would be tough as putting all that nether rack back would be kinda stupid.

2. diamondhero1

diamondhero1 New Member

The issue was from what I recall not you griefing mining world spawn, it was that you griefed the actual spawn multiple portals were found in spawn, that you placed0. That was 0hy I banned you it had nothing to do with mining world.

3. Admin Roku

Admin Roku New Member

What?
    "it was that you griefed the actual spawn multiple portals were found in spawn, that you placed0"

Now I'm confused. What is a "spawn multiple portals" and which world are we talking about?

Wait, are you saying once I place a portal, I am not allowed to break it?

Sorry, I was not aware of that. I apologize, I won't break any more portals once I place them.

4. Shyroz

Shyroz King of Jonia.

That wasnt the problem, and i think this is just being a big confusion between everyone, i kinda recommend you to open a discord ticket so the answer is faster and we can try to fix this sooner.

5. diamondhero1

diamondhero1 New Member

We basically figured out that trying to grief mining world spawn will grief the real spawn, we checked co i for portals found at the actual spawn and you showed up. (I'm kind of surprised their at the same cords.)

6. diamondhero1

diamondhero1 New Member

I'm getting on to unban you just don't do it again although honestly it should be under spawn protection.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.