Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Banned for xraying mistakenly

Discussion in 'Approved' started by XXXQQQ2, Jan 31, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XXXQQQ2

XXXQQQ2 New Member

What is your IGN?
    XXXQQQ2_crk

When were you punished?

Who by?
    gonzolo

What offence did you commit?
    It says: Xray in mining world. I saw this ban message many times while gaming so I looked up on Youtube and didn't understand why would someone use it, the game with that is not fun. I didn't use it. I only have a minimap in the top left corner which shows lava and caves. Is that not allowed? I also bought at /ah a pickaxe with efficiency7 and drill1. Maybe gonzo saw I mined a lot and thought I xrayed. I wasn't. Come on guys I played a lot on your server asked a lot and helped others too, I am a good member of the server why do you handle me like this? I don't deserve such a quick judgement. Why haven't you asked me if you wasn't sure? I am online everyday many hours. I am sad.

Why should we accept your appeal?
    Because it is absolutly not true. Tell me why do you think I was xraying. Eff7 drill1 seemed too OP for me too, but it was on the server's AH so I think it is legal to use.

Additional comments.
    I like the server so much, I was thinking about donating but this kind of process guys... This adhoc bans for no reason will scare the people away.

2. XXXQQQ2

XXXQQQ2 New Member

Tried to login with my original (not crk) account to sort this thing out with gonzo, he banned me with that too before I could send my message.

3. XXXQQQ2

XXXQQQ2 New Member

I saw that you can watch videos about my mining activity. Please watch it and then you will see I wasn't xraying. Can't even think of why would I, that would kill the treasure hunting feeling. I just go straight until there is lava and if I see something interesting in my tunnel's wall I mine it. That is all.

4. Spookz

Spookz Leader of EcoCity and Panem

Hi XXXQQQ2_crk,

After investigating your tunnels I have not found any evidence that suggests cheats have been used by yourself. I have unbanned you.

Appeal Accepted
    Many thanks,

Spookz

5. XXXQQQ2

XXXQQQ2 New Member

Spookz you are the best. I like you so much. <3

6. Dark_cougar

Dark_cougar Cougar_shadow

Wb

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.