Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Appeals Format

Discussion in 'Denied' started by AnasGamer00, Apr 6, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AnasGamer00

AnasGamer00 New Member

Punishment Appeals
    Ban evading

What is your IGN?
    AnasGamer00_crk

When were you punished?
    2021 04 03

Who by?
    Spookz003

What offence did you commit?
    Dear respected sir i want to say that this account was first bann for auto clicker farm user And now when i got back Then spook ban me for ban evasion i need help. help me please sir i want my justice

Why should we accept your appeal?
    coz that is not my punishment i was punished for afk in farms soo i wait for 1 month and spook bann me for Ban evading i want justice

Additional comments.
    Please sir i respect all peoples on server but tell spook dont ban any one with no reason

2. AnasGamer00

AnasGamer00 New Member

When i was bann from my AnasGamer00_crk my friend was at my home he opened his account from my computer so he can talk to any staff but that account was banned for ban evasion
    I am not good in english but i dont know what is bann evasion
    So when my 1 month punished was complete i login again
    And spookz bannn me
    i think he misunderstood thats why he bann me so appeal please unbann me i want my justice
    i have a really good progress in this server so i will really appreciate If u guys can unbann me
    Ur respected player AnasGamer00_crk

3. AnasGamer00

AnasGamer00 New Member

I really love spookz alot i live in his city and i always ask him if he got any work
    But misunderstanding always become teriible things
    And i dont want That anyone hate me or even spookz so please i really appreciate that i get unbann

4. diamondhero1

diamondhero1 New Member

I can look into it as I feel as though I remembered the inconsistency your talking about. I think if I’m right your van was over and spookz didn’t realize.

5. AnasGamer00

AnasGamer00 New Member

Yeah when i was got ban then my friend was at home he open his account from my computer to talk with some moderator but spook ban him for ban evasion too

6. Spookz

Spookz Leader of EcoCity and Panem

FaiqGamer00_crk was banned as it was found to be you using an alt to ban evade.

As the accounts were not on the same IP, the IP ban did not transfer to the AnasGamer00_crk account, meaning that you were technically able to join using that account when its 1 month ban had expired.

As soon as this was discovered, the AnasGamer00_crk account was also permanently IP banned.

You were correctly punished and we do not accept appeals from ban evaders.
    Closed and moving to denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.