Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

I am truly sorry.

Discussion in 'Appeal Your Punishments Here' started by kitchendroop, Mar 22, 2024.

1. kitchendroop

kitchendroop New Member

What is your IGN?
    kitchendroop (MC and discord)

When were you punished?
    14/04/2022 (2 years ago)

Who by?
    Kali_98

What offence did you commit?
    I accidentally committed a moderate grief as I was unaware that there was a cooldown after a town collapse and people being able to loot it. I then unfortunately made a grave error that I regret to this day. I evaded the ban. Upon this, my ban was rightfully made permanent. I tried to appeal this a few times but got rejected. I believe one year later or so I was all of a sudden banned from the discord where I did nothing (i was quite inactive) and wasn't even cited a reason.
    I messaged Jordan and he promptly reversed the ban on the discord and the server. I was absolved of all charges. However, I logged on the next morning (I did nothing but join once to check my account on the previous day), and was shocked. I was banned permanently for a "Detiment to the community" majority vote. I was not cited any reasoning for this either. I am currently banned on the discord and minecraft servers with no clear cited reason.

Why should we accept your appeal?
    I have poured many hours into this server. I made precious memories, and many builds that vanished before my eyes the second I was banned. I made a lot of friends over the years and very few enemies. I have been searching since then for a replacement, but even after 2 years, nothing beats DC. I will be an active member of the community to the best of my abilities, help people out like I used to, and get back in touch with old, and make new friends. I promise that I will be a positive addition to the community and that you wont regret unbanning me. (If needed I know players on the server who can vouch for me.)
    I can assure you that this will never happen again, because firstly, even I am not that foolish, and more importantly, I can't handle losing all those memories and builds that I made again for a second time. It would break me, way worse than it hurt me last time.

Additional comments.
    • I understand if you think I deserve more punishment. If so, then I would be eternally grateful to have my ban be reduced to 6-18 months from now.
    • I donated a decent amount right before being banned, which was quite disappointing to say the least ;-;
    • There is precedent for my unbanning looking at previous similar cases that were accepted.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2024