Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Ban appeal for _Mr_Matchu

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Matchu, Oct 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Matchu

Matchu New Member

My IGN: _Mr_Matchu

Ban Reason: AFK avoiding

I was reacently banned for avoiding AFK while fishing, I use 2 monitors and I normally turn down the volume and set a button up to catch fish and cast with the space bar, I turn down the volume in the control area so the only thing I can hear is the resource pack I have made to hear when I get a bite, when a few minutes of silence bestoked me I went to check and I have been banned for avoiding AFK, I went to relog in and it says I have been banned for 90 days for using a hacked client when I have no hacked client installed, you can check the logs as I have said this multiple times that I never trust hacked clients due to the construct of them is designed for phishing other peoples information data such as profile ect.

I have read the rules and accepted the guidelines and have never broken a rule, if I was banned for a auto fish mod then I have not known this and I myself have caught people using auto farm mods and was unclear and unsure if they are allowed on the server, it says nothing in the rules about this so I have never reported the player, I understand the server very well and if I am unbanned I will change the job from fishing to either digging or farming, if I am unable to be unbanned until the 90 days are up then I wish for my town to be given control to RadicalGhost90 who will keep the town in good condition, I appologise if I have given little information to help with the ban appeal and clarify which and what choice has been chosen

Yours Faithfully ~Matchu

2. Wuphe

Wuphe Member

Well from watching the video and having multiple monitors myself, something doesn't seem right. I know that if I am looking at my right monitor and minecraft is on my left and I notice a lot of movement out of my peripheral vision I tend to look over. Cov made quite the effort to get a hold of you and yet you never moved.

Another thing that may not have helped your case much is your attitude in chat. While you are generally a quiet player, you have a history of starting commotions in chat or just being overall rude to players by giving your opinion. I have had several complaints about you in the past. Here is your history so you yourself can see it.

This appeal is not my call to make, but if you do get unbanned I'd like to see a change from you if possible. For both your own benefit as well as the many other players on the server.

Good luck.

3. Matchu

Matchu New Member

just at least change the mayor from being me to Radical if the ban stays

4. Cov

Cov In Search of Power

It was brought to my attention that you were sitting in a boat while fishing while not reacting to anything either in chat or around you. After I tp'd to you, both myself, and the player who found you, spent several minutes around you trying to contact you through both chat and by nudging/moving you around. You can see a short clip of that here.

Having 3 monitors myself, I find it unlikely that you didn't notice us around you while still continuing to fish without missing a single one. Having taken into the account history that
    @Wuphe linked, as well as this, I will not be unbanning you.

Denied
    Thread Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.