Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Esako's Introduction

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Esako, Aug 29, 2017.

1. Esako

Esako Member

Greetings humans!

You may know me from the server as Esako or Songbird.

Here is a bit more about me that may not be common knowledge;

On the server;

I am a collector of the rare and strange, some of my rarer items include a Shulker Egg, Barrier Block, and GUI Items.
    I am also one of the artists on the server, my current pieces include Diabetic's Cake, Snorlax Dreams, Sloth, Rapture Family, and Col. S 10th.
    My personal projects are often large and take some time, so when I take breaks from them I normally spend my time helping out others with their builds, or with gathering materials for their builds.
    And I write LONG forum posts :)

In the human world;

My name is Rowan.

I am from the UK, am 21 years old and Ace.

I studied Engineering at University, but now I spend my time doing various crafts - mainly taxidermy.
    For those who don't know, taxidermy involves skinning deceased animals, then preserving and stuffing them in order to display them in realistic manners. I love animals, and have always loved the way that with taxidermy you can get up and close to animals that you normally would never see in your life-time.
    (In case you can't work out from my various Sloth paintings, Sloth's are my favourite animals).

I also create cosplay pieces and other clothing. My current commission is a sword from an Anime called Chaos;Child. (I admit I do not know much about it :p )

Aside from this, I love gaming on all different platforms.
    My all-time favourite series is BioShock, which has an amazing array of characters, interesting stories and unique surroundings. I love the series so much I own copies of each game on every console, along with many hundreds of BioShock merchandise pieces.

The BioShock series does include fighting/guns which I understand is not everyone's cup of tea.

However I would have to recommend Ori and the Blind Forest to each and every one of you.
    It is an absolutely stunning game, both visually and the music. The movement is so fluid, you will have to watch some footage to do it justice.

Whilst watching E3 this year, I literally jumped up from my chair in excitement at hearing the familiar music, as they announced a new game, Ori and the Will of the Wisps.

I would love to hear if there are any other Ori fans out there :)

Oh. And I have pet chickens :3

If you have any questions about me, feel free to ask!

Fall and User3051 like this.
  2. User3051

User3051 New Member

I DIDN'T GET TO READ YOUR INTRO YET BECAUSE I SAW ORI AND GOT EXCITED AND HAD TO COMMENT BECAUSE IT'S LITERALLY THE MOST BREATHTAKING GAME I'VE EVER PLAYED.

EDIT: I JUST READ YOUR INTRO AND DISCOVERED THERE'S A NEW ORI AND NOW MY LIFE IS COMPLETE AND YOU'RE MY FAVOURITE PERSON.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2017
    Esako likes this.
  3. Esako

Esako Member

YES ROSE!

User3051 likes this.
  4. Mahimanta

Mahimanta New Member

I have chickens too :)

Esako likes this.
  5. Xxepic_gamerxX

Xxepic_gamerxX Epic Member

Wow, never heard of such a game that has good graphics with amazing music, I can see why rose completely went crazy there :p.

6. User3051

User3051 New Member

I can't believe you know Ori! I have to explain it's impeccability to everyone I know and I've never come across someone who has played it as well. There's just no words for how much I love Ori.

/fangirl off

You seem like an incredibly creative minded person, that's awesome. Taxidermy is a new one! don't think I've ever met someone who does it (know lots of hunters though). What got you interested in it? What's the most interesting animal you've had?

I have a friend who's been trying to get me into BioShock, it's their favourite series as well. I always hear so much about the depth of it, and I absolutely adore strong story lines.

7. User3051

User3051 New Member

You have no idea. If you're into single player platform gaming, it's a must. No other metroidvania game compares.

8. Xxepic_gamerxX

Xxepic_gamerxX Epic Member

Guess I'll have to check it out then

9. Panda

Panda A bored member

Ori is one of the cutest games I have ever played :D ive always wanted chickens, but my parents dont approve to the poop..

User3051 likes this.
  10. User3051

User3051 New Member

Ah! Another Ori player :D

Panda likes this.
  11. Esako

Esako Member

I will try to reply to all at once here :) :

I think we spoke about this before Mahi, how many chickens do you have? I just have 4 hens at the moment.

Seriously Epic, Ori is a beautiful game.

It truly is amazing Rose; I often listen to the soundtrack when I try to get to sleep.

I visited lots of museums when I was younger and just loved being able to see the detail of animals up close, there are so many strange and wonderful creatures out there.
    Being in the UK, I am very limited in the specimens I can use; they mostly have to come from pet food shops e.g. frozen mice intended to feed to snakes, and the occasional ones found while out walking.
    So far the types I have done include mice, moles, squirrels, guinea pigs, and small birds.
    But I also own some others such as a bat, grebe (a duck sized bird), and stoats.
    I live in the countryside, so unfortunately often deer get killed by cars, I am hoping that one day I will be fast enough to reach a deer to work on. (Often other people take them for the meat).

I would love in the future to live in Canada where there are so many amazing wild animals.

However taxidermy is a very difficult thing to collect at my age as pieces are often very expensive.

If they do manage to convince you then I would suggest BioShock - The Collection. It features all 3 games, with all of the DLC alongside. :)

Yeah Panda, one thing chickens do make is a LOT of poop. I am lucky enough to have a large garden, so I made them a pen with a lot of space, but separate from the rest of the garden so I can walk around without worry :D

Panda likes this.
  12. Esako

Esako Member

Oh! And here is the trailer for Ori and the Will of the Wisps!

Be warned, there are feels!

13. User3051

User3051 New Member

That's really cool! I had a biology professor who collected a lot of small animals from people who made them, and (I know this is different) preserved a bunch of organs, fetus's, and marine animals. Was really interesting to get to see them.

I'll definitely have to look into Bioshock :p

I'm so excited for the Will of the Wisps, it looks incredible.