Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

A small and fair boost

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by F_Albhis, Apr 3, 2018.

?

Who else agrees?

1. I DO!

25.0%
  2. I doth not.

75.0%
  1. F_Albhis

F_Albhis New Member

As a player i feel a bit ripped off, having paid 50 dollars for donator++ and not having as good perks as $50 would normally give. Donators are underprivileged, and they should get a kit, which it's power is to be judged by rank and maybe a few more perks, like diablo bottles putting the right enchants on the right items more often. I also feel that the vote parties are also underpowered and i don't know much of a solution except more items and maybe better drops. While i'm on the topic of buffs, i keep finding popped chorus fruit in my daily chest (18 so far, and i made end rods with them) and i don't know if they're supposed to be sealed sockets or not. Anyways, please consider my post as a possible addition/tweak and have a good day :D

2. YMF

YMF Active Member

Sealed sockets give random sockets. The reward chests are not that amazing I agree. Id say the ranks are decent :)

Duckiegames likes this.
  3. Aflakk

Aflakk Member

A few more perks would be nice, but nothing too game-changing or overpowered that make donating an obvious Pay-to-win on the server (referring to boosted diablo drops which would negatively affect the economy). Personally, I think an expansion of [/warp donator] would be better, like adding a separate Vote Point vendor who has a slightly reduced points cost exclusive to donators (ex: 40 towny blocks costing 360 Vote Points or additional jobs costing 945 Vote Points [that's a 10% discount]), or having items not available at the regular vote point shop, like getting a Green Gem for 50/100 Points or an MCMMO credit for 3, just to give an example.

4. Williammannen

Williammannen New Member

Good idea!