Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Introduction (Late)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by OfficiallyPixel, Apr 26, 2018.

1. OfficiallyPixel

OfficiallyPixel Donator+

Hi there!

I'm OfficiallyPixel, you may or may not have seen me around the server.
    I'm about a month late with this introduction because I've been really busy with developing my own games and things occuring in real life so I haven't really gotten the chance to introduce myself.

Now to introduce myself.
    I'm an average person who enjoys making and playing video games. I've had a passion for programming at an early age. I enjoy helping players around the community a lot, so if you see me don't hesitate to say hello! I'm really friendly and I usually don't yell or disagree with players.
    I would consider myself talented in writing and programming at my age, it's been a gift that I have these talents.

Here are some facts about me:
    - I enjoy programming and designing small games for players my age.
    - I like reading and writing, it's pretty fun!
    - I've been playing Minecraft for several years and It's never gotten boring. It's always fun to see new updates to the game every once in a while.

So, I suppose that's about it! I hope you enjoy my introduction and I hope to see you around the server.
    Have a Great Day!

2. PygmyPiplup

PygmyPiplup Member

That is really cool! Have you ever developed minecraft plugins?

3. OfficiallyPixel

OfficiallyPixel Donator+

Unfortunately, I do not create or program games on Minecraft, I create my games on a different software, meaning I don't make Minecraft plugins. Minecraft is just a game I enjoy playing.