Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Marry Plugin

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Fall, Sep 1, 2017.

?

Oh yeah, this. Like this idea?

1. Yeah

2. Nah

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Fall

Fall New Member

Was from the old site and too lazy to explain everything, but here goes with some extra stuff:

We need a separate marry chat channel command, like: /mc [text] or /marrychat [text]

/marry chest would be nice because it would give a better reason for one to get married in the first place.

/marry gift has a problem where the item deletes itself if the other spouse's inventory is full, it'd be nice if it were to drop like how vote crates drop when your inv is full.

Kinda sad how chat restrictions were implemented into marry chat, please take it out. I need to preserve my hipster teen aesthetic with no auto caps and filters, punctuation etc. If this poses a problem then there is always /marry divorce.

Would also be nice if non-colored chat enabled players [?] were able to type in color again, was really nice.

While in marry chat, other thingies can bypass it which can annoy your spouse such as purchasing from player shops and ds tickets, fix it if possible.

A little quirk that should be added (back) would be /marry kiss. For those who don't know what it is, it's a little heart animation that happens when you "kiss" your partner. Of course it's not essential but it would be neat if it was added.

It'd also be nice to if we got to marriage info when you hover over a persons name in chat (when it displayed their real name, bal, and town name) and also if there were hearts in chat for people who are married. Again, totally not needed but would be appreciated.

I think that's about it, if there's anything else I'll add it in back quickly. Shoutout to elly, my wifey.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2017
  2. User3051

User3051 New Member

Adding a virtual chest from the staffs perspective could lead to many problems. The main one is that virtual chests can, and are, quite buggy. There is a fair amount of possible risk associated with using one, and we would be unable to replace any items lost due to it. It adds other problems for staff, such as being in-accessible in the event that items need to be retrieved by an admin, we can not log data on who or what is taken from it which would result in easy scamming, and so forth.

In the past we were able to edit vote crates to drop rather then be destroyed in the event that an inventory is full, so are hopeful this can be implemented with /marry gift.

Chat restrictions were not purposely implemented, it was something that happened when our new chat plugin updated. Originally marry chat just bypassed everything, including permissions to use colour codes. You're still permitted to swear in the chat, swear ID's will be ignored by staff. Whether or not we can revert things will be something Jordan will have to look into and consider.

We've begun the process of fixing the DS problem.

The rest, will again be looked into by Jordan. :)

Thanks for taking the time to make some suggestions and give us feedback. Appreciate it!

3. mosabsomaer

mosabsomaer Member

Thumbs up:)

4. User3051

User3051 New Member

Things that CAN and SHOULD be implemented with the current marriage plugin:
    /marry pvp on/off
    /marry heal

5. Umbra_Daemonis

Umbra_Daemonis Mayor of Ishval

I want /marry kiss!

6. SteenDeFenomeen

If you both shift and right click while putting both faces against eah other, you give a kiss :)

CringyPanda820 likes this.
  7. User3051

User3051 New Member

Dying :p