Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Ban appeal: Sammy7s7

Discussion in 'Approved' started by Sammy7s7, Nov 12, 2018.

1. Sammy7s7

Sammy7s7 New Member

Sammy7s7

Jordan

Approximately 2 AM local time om 11/12/2018.

The message I recieved was farm botting.

I like to farm on Econ servers and the easiest way is to make a "cain rail". Many servers consider this to be an afk machine and nearly all servers outlaw afk machines. Because of this, I did not build a cain rail right away. I was not planning to at all. One day I was in Halifax looking for the mall. While I was there I found out where
    there playershops were. From there I saw a cain rail ten stories high. I'm like what, huh, is that legal or not? I tried to wait for a full fledged MOD to come on but after nearly a week there was not even one so I asked a helper, Nightmare. In the screen caps provided you can see that I asked if this cain rail was legal on this server.
    You can see that the reason I was asking is because so many other servers consider this an afk machine and I assumed Differentcraft did too. The rules section was not specific but it seemed pretty obvious, thats why I asked. I look at the rules now and see that it has been edited. I looked it over several times at the time and it only referenced afk machines. Nightmare, the staff member, said it legal was and I built away.

I realize unbanned or not that I will not be able to use the cain rail anymore and I will have to tear it down. Oh well. Please unban me as I specifically asked about something that already existed and was told it was legal. Please ignore Phoenix in the one picture. He wanted to see and I didn't see why not. In that picture you can
    see the cain rail I was asking about and I can take you to it in game. The other picture was taken in my town. I capped the response to my question but forgot to cap the question so I had to go back. Going forward I will use chef. Jordan already saw as I was building it and trying to figure out why it wasn't working. I will minimize the screen and jump ever ten minutes or so. I will not use a bot. I have never used a bot. Bots are hard. If jumping ever ten minutes while I watch Doctor Who is against the rules please tell me now.

https://imgur.com/a/K1TeUsW

https://imgur.com/a/ie1DVoE

2. graphite

graphite GraphiteXOasis

+1 from me to unban but sammy it will probably take a while to process if it gets accepted due to the lack of staff (the server is run by only 3 staff atm((MEME NEEDS HER INTERVIEW ALREADY PEOPLE))

3. Jordan

Jordan Owner
    Owner Staff Member

I've unbanned you but set your balance to $0. This farm is allowed as long as your at your computer and not afk with your mouse button stuck down. By all means, you can use this system as long as your there holding it down yourself and able to interact with people in chat.