Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Chocofuzzy's ban appeal

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Chocofuzz, Feb 3, 2019.

1. Chocofuzz

Chocofuzz Mayor of Malamor (RIP)

What is your IGN?
    Chocofuzzy

When were you punished?
    February 03, 2019, 00:30

Who by?
    DeaViola

What offence did you commit?
    Constant toxicity - promoting racial slurs

Why should we accept your appeal?
    My intention for this appeal isn't to get me unbanned, but to shorten my ban. I do agree with the constant toxicity, I took it too far in hating on the server. However, I was not promoting racism. I was making a petition to unban the N word (specifically stating not with the r). The N-Word with an A is widely not considered racist anymore. Additionally, I stopped promoting it since some players were getting irritated at me filling up the chat with my petition antics. The owner (Jordan) said himself that me promoting the petition like that was "Still Toxic Behavior." However, that means that it was not racist. I have no intent of promoting racism, that is something I do not do.

Additional comments.
    Just to reinforce the idea: I am admitting to my toxic behavior, but I would still like my ban to be at least shortened because I do not believe I was racist.

2. JOSHSLAYDE

JOSHSLAYDE Drea's Grey Fran

Hey Choco -

From the stance of you wanting your temporary ban shortened, I do not see a remote point as to why it should be. Your constant toxicity: including disrespect of players, staff, and the server itself has been tolerated by the entire team for far too long. I recall on multiple occasions you saying "I don't even come on to play anymore", and other statements along those lines. When I started playing, I believed you genuinely contributed to the server and it's gaming structure. Nowadays, I wonder what is going to happen when I see your name appear online

-1 from me.

Joshua

KongAlex111 likes this.
  3. bever46

bever46 Raku - Permbanned

4. Chocofuzz

Chocofuzz Mayor of Malamor (RIP)

I want my ban to be shortened because I don't want to be seen as racist, and I hate being punished for something false. At least like literally a 1 hour shorten correcting the racism promotion remark would be enough.

5. LoLoButt

LoLoButt New Member

If you don’t want to be seen as a racist, don’t promote the N word. EZ PZ.

Duckiegames likes this.
  6. JOSHSLAYDE

JOSHSLAYDE Drea's Grey Fran

Promoting the use of that work, in any context, can be considered racism. Put yourself in the shoes of the race the word has been used against for decades to do nothing but disparage them.

7. user6118

user6118 New Member

Denied.
    Ban will be issued on website
    and discord if this topic continues.