Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

hi, old lady here

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by ohlina, Mar 22, 2019.

1. ohlina

ohlina New Member

hey,

my name's Angelina, but nobody ever says Angelina right so most people call me Lina. i'm 22 and nearing the end of my last year of college so i probably seem like an old lady to most of you. i used to love building on minecraft but i left my old server because it was dead and in Germany, lol.

i've been on the hunt for a new server since. i'm fairly new to towny servers but rest assured i'm kind of a decent builder.

i'm a pretty quiet person unless you start talking about art or doge memes. those two things give me life.

i'm a journalist as well. i write for my school's paper while also studying politics/law.

2. Noassi

Noassi One Man Army

Hi ohlina, welcome to the community!

Message me when you see me on sometime. I'm currently looking for a builder to build for me in my town, in the new world. Not only that, I'm looking for players to join my town regardless. If you're looking for somewhere to stay on the server then my town, Amarr, is available to you.

If you have any issues regarding the server then you can mail me on here, discord, or the server itself.
    My ingame name is 'Noassi'.