Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

JustBrad2001 Unban request

Discussion in 'Approved' started by JustBrad2001, Mar 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JustBrad2001

JustBrad2001 New Member

What is your IGN?
    JustBrad2001

When were you punished?
    i was punished about 4 years ago

Who by?
    I was banned by Rose

What offence did you commit?
    After 6 months to a year of playing on the server i decided to try Xray which was a stupid idea

Why should we accept your appeal?
    I made a mistake, i am soo sorry i wasnt the smartest back then and i have now since matured as everyone does and i do love this server and thats why i would love to be a part of it again.

Additional comments.
    The ban was my mistake, i accept responsibility and i feel as if i have been punished for long enough and no matter the decision you make i appreciate the time you took to read this

Also as a side note, i have been talking to a couple of moderators and i dont seem to be on the ban list either

2. Noassi

Noassi One Man Army

You're not on the banlist and if you've been banned for that long then I feel like you should be given another chance. Being banned for four years is a long time and being banned for that long you've definitely served your rightful time.

What do you think?

@Kieranlb05

3. Kee

Kee Well-Known Member

The reason your not on the ban list is because you were essentials banned, we have recently changed the plugin.

4. Kee

Kee Well-Known Member

I will put it to a vote

5. Kee

Kee Well-Known Member

After a vote with the staff and a few discussions we have decided you will get one final chance.
    This means if you break any rules that we see significant enough your permanent ban will be reinstated, we advise you take the time to read the new rules on this site.

Please be aware that this isn't granted often and is a decision we are taking seriously.

Unbanned, welcome back to differentcraft.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.