Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Unfair ban

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Yolonium, Apr 11, 2019.

1. Yolonium

Yolonium New Member

Hi staff.

Hear men out before just cutting me off.

As i wrote in my appeal, i was not afk-farming. I was at the computer spam-farming. So i dont see why it is fair to ban me?
    Then your argument is that is is bug-abusing. i had no idea it was a bug, if i new i would not do it..

I have played on the server for a long time, earlier on my other account VVindbjerg. That account got hacked. So i bought a new account to get back and play on your server. I finally got starter and levelled up a bit again and then this happens.. I find the treatment unfair since
    1. I was not auto-botting, which is what the ban was for.
    2. I did not know it was a bug, the method is widely used many places and shared online. So had i known this was considered a bug, i would not have done it..

So before you just slam a "denied" in my face please take some time to actually read what the issue is and consider what i am writing.

Thanks in advance.

Yolonium

2. Yolonium

Yolonium New Member

Thank you. But did you really tale all my money? I farmed to lvl 59 farmer before using this method.. Yikes. seems a bit harsh

3. Jordan

Jordan Owner
    Owner Staff Member

Just to make it clear. At first, you were going to get a warning because I immediately fixed the bug, but I teleported you away from the sugar cane and you kept trying to place/beak the sugar cane in the exact same way. To me, it was clear that you were using some sort of bot/macro. I Messaged you multiple times and then teleported you away from the area where you still acted like a bot. (trying to place sugar cane on stone and breaking it) Therefore you received a ban with your money being reset. Setting up a bot to earn to money is in no way acceptable.