Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

I miss you guys

Discussion in 'Approved' started by dorien1st, May 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dorien1st

dorien1st Member

What is your IGN?
    Dorien1st

When were you punished?
    2018-08-16

Who by?
    aWinterRose

What offence did you commit?
    Toxicity

Why should we accept your appeal?
    Look DC is the only server on minecraft worth playing and I really miss you guys. I know its not much of a reason to accept my appeal but i'm only asking for a chance to prove my change. The community is what I thrive to come back to and id like to see my old town.

Additional comments.
    I'm sharing my Alt Inconvenience with someone and it would be great if they were unbanned as well. :D

2. Noassi

Noassi One Man Army

Hey there Dorien, long time no see.
    I personally want you back in this community as it was fun with you in it, others would agree with this too.

If you were to be part of the community again keep is PG-13 in the general chat and don't upset players.
    I've always known you as a nice player who took things too far but this was a long time ago.

+1

@Kieranlb05

dorien1st likes this.
  3. Kee

Kee Well-Known Member

One of our older staff members brought up that maybe you should be allowed one last chance.
    After a discussion with all the mods and upper staff. We have decided with the best hope in our hearts.

That you can be given ONE final chance, as I say with any last chance appeals if you do anything at all your ban will be reinstated. We usually give leeway with this but with your history it's in the interests of the community to give no leeway.

Unbanned
    Thread licked

Think likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.