Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

A E S T H E T I C S R E S O R T

Discussion in 'Marketplace & Player Services' started by cutesheepo, Sep 25, 2017.

1. cutesheepo

cutesheepo Supreme Leader

The town of Yung Castle has officialy started construction on the A E S T H E T I C S R E S O R T, a tropical resort located on a beautiful beach. It will feature a hotel made of Quartz (or bone, if the town funds dry up halfway construction), private islands with prebuilt houses you can buy, the highest diving board ever seen in minecraft, a bar, an underwater golf course and top notch security features that prevent monsters from runining your vacation. (The entire mob community is angry at Yung Castle for burning down the monster forest, don't ask). There is only one problem and I'm solving this with the @Esako way. Although Yung Castle is a metropolis, resources are low. We need all the help we can get. So I've set up some Patreon like rewards to motivate people to sponsor us.

Reward for doanting blocks: Town name advertised in the hotel.
    Reward for donating $100 (ingame money): Free room.
    Reward for donating $500: Free private island
    Reward for donating 1k: Free private Island with embassy tag.
    Reward for donating 100k: My beautiful head (this is a joke, however, you will actually get my head when you donate 100k)

You will get the rewards from all the below tiers too. The blocks can be donated in the donation chests at /t spawn Yung_Castle. The money can be donated to me or @Mammakstoll . (Yes, this money will go to the resort and will not be used for personal purposes. Actually, our personal funds will go to this resort too). Hmp and tell me what you have donated so I can give you the proper rewards when the resort is finished.

Hope your interested in sponsoring A E S T H E T I C S R E S O R T,
    Cutesheepo

Last edited: Sep 25, 2017
    CrazyDad543 likes this.
  2. Esako

Esako Member

Sounds great, I'll be sure to drop by with some money and blocks.

Could you post a few of the blocks you need so I will know what to bring? Thanks :D

3. cutesheepo

cutesheepo Supreme Leader

Well the main thing we need is Quartz, Blue stained glass, Grass blocks and wool. Leaves, oak logs and cauldrons for the potted plants are appreciated too.