Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

A little compilation of Old Ishval RIP

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Alguy1, Jul 18, 2018.

1. Alguy1

Alguy1 Member

Old Ishval was an ancient town that existed from October 2016 to Febuary 2017, it was a mega town THREE times the size of Ishval on this server. I have managed to save a few pictures of this town and decided to share some of them with you.

This is the Ishval wall as you can see it bears the letter T for one amazing person :)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This was my old house... yes a skyscraper.
    [​IMG]

This was the great wall o rules. You can't see it but the sides are full of signs.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The sugar cane farm... it ran under the ENTIRE town. Keep in mind what I said above about its size.
    [​IMG]

Finally, an arial view of Ishval, with the render cranked to 32 chunks.
    [​IMG]
    P.S we had outposts and half of the main town is cut out of the above picture.

2. CringyPanda820

CringyPanda820 DaKingNamedPanda

3. Supernova

Supernova New Member

Wow, I never knew Ishval was at one point a much grander and larger town! But even though Ishval is smaller, it is still a great town with a wonderful community! I love Ishval, and I suggest you should all check it out, since it is a great town, with a farmer who is known to give away free food and alcohol at times(me)! Thank you for your trip down memory lane Al, it helped me realize why we need to make Ishval the best town of all! I shall make a sister post to this with screenshots of new Ishval so people get a comparison!