Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

A Story - Wintermute

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Fluffy, Sep 5, 2017.

1. Fluffy

Fluffy Active Member

Hello guys, so I'm going to make a story all by myself, why? Because I'm bored and want to inspire others to write. I'm going to start writing soon and I might even start a story with you guys :). The story will be written by me and will be inspired by the game The Long Dark. Below will be the story, if I happen to hit the 10,000 limit, then I will post links with where to find the next part of the story. Below is the story (It will be in chapters) This is a fictional story, there will be some non realism related stuff involved.

The Long Dark: Wintermute
    Chapter 1: The beginning of Will Mackenzie

The streets of New York were busy. Bright lights from the billboards and high with job opportunities, it was considered the golden city. Populated over 10 million people, brings our two main characters: Dr Astrid Greenwood and Will Mackenzie. In 1980 Will was born. His mother, Mary was bright, and his father, David was a bush piolet. They were happy parents, they couldn't wish for anything better. Mary was a nurse and was well looking after Will. Will was an adventurous boy growing up, looking up to his father as a bush piolet, he wanted to fly with his dad, but when he was older. Will always played with his toys and having a strong imagination. Once, when Will was 7, he tried to fly his dads plane, but was quickly stopped by his father rushing outside in his night clothes. When Will started School, he found it easy, passing every test he did and reading books in his school library, books about how to ride a plane, how someone crashes and gets saved and more. In high school, dedicated his time into studying how to fly a plane, at the same time, talking to this girl he liked, Astrid. When Will was 16 he asked Astrid on a date, she accepted and they went to the movies. They had the row empty by themselves and were in love with each other. Suddenly, they start kissing each other, forgetting about the movie they paid for. When Will was 18, he received news that he could go to University to study Bush Piolets. Eager to learn, he went straight to university and graduated with a degree. Now licenced to fly, Will showed his new acquired knowledge to David, who was impressed to see that his son achieved his dream that he always wanted to be. They both had good times together, drinking beer in the plane and having a good laugh, it made Will very happy. One day, they both went for a drive, they were in the air when the piolet, David was unconscious all of a sudden. They were going straight down. When they crashed, Will fainted. When he woke up, he found his dad bleeding. He performed First Aid on him, but he eventually died. His last words were "Save yourself, take my plane" Will ignoring him, but focusing on saving him was upset that he couldn't bring him back. Luckily, Will had his emergency radio and called Mary to call for help. When Will was in hospital, Mary took good care of him, making sure he healed. When Will recovered, it was David's funeral. It was a sad day, but Will took the time to remember how much of a figure he was to him. Many months later, he got a new plane from insurance and decided to be a delivery man, delivering people and luggage around to different countrys. He eventually moved to South Canada, with his new wife Astrid.

Chapter 2: The Beginning of Astrid Greenwood

In 1983, Astrid Greenwood was born. Her mother, Dianna died from child birth, leaving Thomas to be Astrid Parent. He was sad that he was alone, but was determined to look after her. Astrid never quested about her dead mother, but when Astrid was 10, she asked questions about her mother, understanding what a grave was and what its purpose was, Astrids mother was buried in the property of where they lives. Thomas was rich as he was a CEO of a successful business and lived in a mansion. Astrid was a bright girl, she was successful. She could Walk and Talk before she was 2. People thought she was smart too. She was successful in school, passing all tests and exams she had, she set an example to people that she was a successful person. Later in life, Astrid understand that her mother died from neglect from the doctors, they had to save her life as she had a heart attack and went through organ failure. She made a goal to become a Doctor and to help people in need of help. She was once an exchange student with another student in the northern area of Canada, she went over there to study in her exchange students school, the parents she was staying with enjoyed her company and were glad she was here. When Astrid was 18, she went to Medical school and passed with flying colours. She planned on working as a doctor, working as a doctor she went throught a lot of emotional moments, such as saving a womans life, telling someone they had a disease that wasn't treatable and seeing one of her patients dead. She soon worked with a man who researched cures for diseases. Soon Astrid moved in with Will and moved to south Canada, She was happy that she was finally with the man she loved

Last edited: Sep 9, 2017
  2. cutesheepo

cutesheepo Supreme Leader

Never played The Long Dark but the story is better then 95% of my Daredevil/Jessica fanfic