Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

AceBolt's Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Denied' started by AceBolt, Nov 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AceBolt

AceBolt New Member

What is your IGN?
    Hello, my name is AceBolt

When were you punished?
    I was punished on 2017-11-10

Who by?
    DaemonBeel

What offence did you commit?
    Hacking and Creating Nazi Builds, there was also a picture and video. Please tell me if you want me to include it

Why should we accept your appeal?
    You should accept my ban appeal because I admit it. I was creating a Nazi build as a joke with my friends and I was using Jesus (a hack to walk on water) and also they said I was using high jump but it was just an ender eye which made me levitate.

Additional comments.
    I am sorry and I hope for forgiveness. :(

2. DaemonBeel

DaemonBeel The Honorable Prime Minister of Rainbow

Alright so let me explain something alright. Creating a joke is nice and all but not when it relates to the largest tragedy in world history. That is not cool and disrespectful to the players and their families who experienced this. Also as for the hacks. You should realize that the server has a no hacking rule, we even explicitly stated on the rule pages that hacking is not allowed. I recommend you read the rule properly. We do forgive you for breaking the rules, but the punishment must stay to understand the severity of actions. When the ban is up, you are more than welcomed to come back anytime. Hopefully, you can chat with some players on TS as well so we can get to know you.

Appeal denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.