Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Appeal

Discussion in 'Approved' started by SavannahOBrien1018, May 6, 2019.

1. SavannahOBrien1018

SavannahOBrien1018 New Member

What is your IGN?
    SavannahOBrien10

When were you punished?
    I believe it was around 5pm and Sunday May 5.

Who by?
    Muffinity

What offence did you commit?
    I was banned for greifing. I was talking to a a friend who also plays on the server shortly after I was banned and they informed me that apparently there is a list of blocks that you can take if they’re located in a un-claimed area and a list of blocks you can’t take, which I wasn’t aware of.

Why should we accept your appeal?
    I wasn’t aware that what I did was against the rules at the time that I did that and from now on I want take blocks from any towns/house etc, even if it’s a fallen, unclaimed town.
    Additional comments.
    I just started playing on the server again after a months or so of not playing because I was dealing with some life issues and I’ve really been enjoying playing again and it just kinda sucks that like not even a week after starting again I get banned for two days.

2. User95929

User95929 Active Member

Hello, after reviewing your appeal and speaking to the owner of the home you griefed, I've decided to lift your ban. Please do not commit anymore rule breaking offenses and take a careful look at our rules on the forums here. The rules can be found under "Guides, Tutorials, etc."

SavannahOBrien1018 likes this.