Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Appeals Format

Discussion in 'Denied' started by AnasGamer00, Apr 9, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AnasGamer00

AnasGamer00 New Member

Punishment Appeals
    Ban evading

What is your IGN?
    AnasGamer00_crk

When were you punished?
    2021 04 03

Who by?
    Spookz003

What offence did you commit?
    Dear respected sir i want to say that this account was first bann for auto clicker farm user And then i tell my friend faiq who was at my home he open his tlauncher account to talk with any staff coz i was ban from discord mc server so thats why i cant appeal And then when i was talking with samael star that account was ban for ban evasion now when i got back Then spook ban me for ban evasion too; i need help. help me please sir i want my justice . sir i just wanted to play in the server so thats why he login please understand my feeling give me a chance man And i have a progresss too please accept this req

Why should we accept your appeal?
    coz that is not my punishment i was punished for afk in farms soo i wait for 1 month and spook bann me for Ban evading i want justice. i tell my friend faiq who was at my home he open his tlauncher account to talk with any staff coz i was ban from discord mc server And then when i was talking with samael star that account was ban for ban evasion now when i got back Then spook ban me for ban evasion too; i need help. help me please sir i want my justice . sir i just wanted to play in the server so thats why he login please understand my feeling give me a chance man And i have a progresss too please accept this req

Additional comments.
    Please sir i respect all peoples on server . please i really request u just please please please give me last chance

2. Spookz

Spookz Leader of EcoCity and Panem

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.