Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

AwwX3NuzzlesU Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Approved' started by CounterFactual, Dec 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CounterFactual

CounterFactual New Member

IGN: AwwX3NuzzlesU

Time punished: Over 180 days ago

Who by: The owner

Offence: Logging in on multiple alts in order to reap large amounts of vote rewards

Why should you accept my appeal: The act that got me banned was not done by me. It was my brother who used to be into hacking at the time who got our IP banned. I would never cheat in such a way because I value legitimate progression in games. I will make sure he doesn't cheat on this server ever again.

2. DaemonBeel

DaemonBeel The Honorable Prime Minister of Rainbow

Hello Mr.CounterFactual. Thank you for taking the time to write this ban appeal. I just have a few questions for you.

1. Why did you not make a ban appeal for this 180+ days ago? Why now?
    2. We have some cases of family members causing trouble on other players accounts, but its always been hard to understand and verify if it is the case. Could you please provide some insight that this is indeed the case and not a fraudulent story made up for the sake of being unbanned?
    Again thank you for taking the time to write this.

3. CounterFactual

CounterFactual New Member

Hello, DaemonBeel.

1: I did not make an appeal for this 180+ days ago because the friends i had all played with had already quit. I figured it wasn't worth the effort to get unbanned because i had no friends I played with on it anyway. Now they have started wanting to play so i want my ban revoked.

2: I understand it is hard to verify family member stories. I can't really think of much else that I could do to verify my story. If you have any ideas that would be beneficial. The one thing i can think of is that I could join a skype or discord call and you could hear my brother confirm my story (he is 6 years younger than me so the voice difference would be obvious).

edit: After discussing this with my brother he pointed out that he had told one of the staff members who witnessed the incidents that he was my brother. That specific staff member had stated that they often had this happen and that they would not IP ban him as to prevent unjust punishment. Jordan then proceeded to ban our IP regardless. The reason I bring this up is that you might be able to contact the original person who banned our IP and verify this story with them.

Thanks for considering my appeal,
    CounterFactual

Last edited: Dec 16, 2017
  4. Kee

Kee Well-Known Member

You are not banned on the account provided you should be able to join the server again

AwwX3NuzzlesU

Accepted I suppose
    Thread locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.