Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Ban Appeal For Supernova_Blitz

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Supernova, Aug 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Supernova

Supernova New Member

What is your IGN?
    My IGN is Supernova_Blitz

When were you punished?
    I was banned at around 7:00 PM at August 16th, 2018.

Who by?
    I was banned by the console, but more accurately, aWinterRose.

What offence did you commit?
    I have committed several offenses that lead to warnings, and are the following: Speaking of hot topics, bypassing cursing filter, cursing, being rude to other players, being rude and arguing, and spamming.

Why should we accept your appeal?
    I would like to apologize about my behavior, as I understand I have been very rude, vulgar, and a generally horrible person for the past few days, and I would like to say a firm apology! It is completely my fault, and I understand that. What I am asking for is a second chance to join the server, as I absolutely love this server, and have made several friends here. I promise, if I get unbanned, that I will not break the rules again, and to think about what I type before it is sent, to make sure it isn't breaking any rules and isn't offensive. Thank you for listening to me, as I hope to hear back.

Additional comments.
    No additional comments.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2018
  2. CringyPanda820

CringyPanda820 DaKingNamedPanda

I barely know you but whenever I was on your didn't talk but if u got banned for a few days then (this is my opinion) i would just leave it alone because they could increase it or not even do anything

Supernova likes this.
  3. Supernova

Supernova New Member

Well... I understand that you do not know me, since many people had me ignored and there were times where I would shut up and work, but I simply made this post to say I am sorry and regret the actions that I have made. I am not expecting to be unbanned, I just want Rose to know I am sorry and will avoid what I was banned for after I am unbanned.

4. User3051

User3051 New Member

Hia - I would like to think that when you return to the server you will do as you say and change your behaviour. Unfortunately I don't feel that it's right to lift your ban, since you had 6 warnings to change your behaviour and still haven't. Because other forms of 'punishment' such as warnings/mutes have not worked, I'm hoping the ban will.
    Denied.
    Thread Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.