Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Ban Appeal - RakuOcacho

Discussion in 'Denied' started by bever46, Aug 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bever46

bever46 Raku - Permbanned

What is your IGN?
    RakuOcacho

When were you punished?
    2018-08-28 (A couple of min ago)

Who by?
    aWinterRose

What offence did you commit?
    Tp killing

Why should we accept your appeal?
    I do admit I tp killed once. One time I did wait the 5min and I am very sure I did on 2nd time kill way to early, my bad and I am sorry for that.

I did get a warning by a Helper as a warning and I haven't done it since then. I should be unbanned for I did not kill anyone after the warning and it's been a few days since then.

Additional comments.

2. bever46

bever46 Raku - Permbanned

I would like to mention one thing. I would like if possible if I do not get unbanned to make my town memebers atleast get their stuff if possible. I know a few memebers never locked their chest so I am afraid they would get robbed - RakuOcacho

3. nightmare

nightmare Mayor of Nightfall

u were verbally warned by me twice before the actual warn though. which really gives no excuse to your last tp kill.

4. User3051

User3051 New Member

You have 5 offences on TP killing in the past, as well as numerous other past offences. As already said, you have absolutely no excuse at this point. Our Anti-TP kill plugin also confirmed these TP kills. You will not be considered for an unban now, or in the future because of the numerous offences. Read the rules and follow them, otherwise you will not be permitted to play again.

Nightmare warned you in the meantime as I was unable to get online right away. Still not an excuse.

Thread Locked.
    Denied.

5. User3051

User3051 New Member

I'll also make sure your residents are notified that you are banned so they have an opportunity to lock their things and move if need be.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.