Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Ban Appeal Squirtle237

Discussion in 'Denied' started by squirtle237, Jul 23, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. squirtle237

squirtle237 New Member

What is your IGN?
    Tell us your in-game name, and please ensure it’s correct.

squirtle237

When were you punished?
    Tell us the approximate time that you were punished. You should be able to find this in the ban database.

5/19/20

Who by?
    This information should be displayed on your ban screen and in the ban database.

Jordanwilliams2

What offence did you commit?
    Please include as much detail as possible. The reason should be included in your ban.

Bypass LWC Locks on chests.

Why should we accept your appeal?
    Tell us why we should accept and what you will do to make sure it doesn't happen again.

Curiosity killed the cat. I am deeply sorry for the person that I have stolen from. We were basically testing out how bulletproof the lockette system was. I know this is no excuse for what I have done and I would obviously not try to do it again. I do miss the community that I spent loads of time with and all the builds I have created. If there is anything I can do for the person that I have taken from I will most definitely return anything I have taken, and even more due to the fact that I may have disappeared with his stuff for the time I have been banned.

Additional comments.
    Feel free to add anything not covered.

You should really fix this exploit, if you need help writing the extra lines of code to make this exploit not happen again, I can help ya.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Wandering Weeb

------------------------
    Hello! After reviewing your case I have decided to Deny your appeal.
    I have done this due to the fact that you have not given a good enough reason for why we should
    allow you to be unbanned. Your curiosity does not exempt you from the rules, nor does how sorry
    you are for breaking said rules.
    The fact remains that you broke the rules and now must carry out your ban
    for the remainder of its time.
    ------------------------

AdamSPA likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.