Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Ban Appeal TheSmugRug

Discussion in 'Denied' started by TheSmugRug, Nov 13, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSmugRug

TheSmugRug New Member

What is your IGN?
    TheSmugRug

When were you punished?
    November 11th around 1-4

Who by?
    Shyroz

What offence did you commit?
    I was banned for severe TNT grief however I was not on the server when I was banned and am not sure what led to this ban.

Why should we accept your appeal?
    I would very much appreciate an appeal because I feel as though there was a misunderstanding, and I will never grief on the server. I enjoy the friendly environment and respect for others property and time.

Additional comments.
    I am a Donator+ and love playing on the server. This is my first week playing and I got on in the morning on the 11th, farmed at my spawners for an hour or two then got off. I took a nap and when I came back I was banned for a month. I help people out all the time silk touching spawners and helping towns when I can. Thank you for your time - TheSmugRug

2. Spookz

Spookz Leader of EcoCity and Panem

Hi,

I was asked by a player to investigate grief at their house. Upon checking the logs, I noticed you had placed and ignited multiple blocks of TNT within and next to the house 7 days previously, in addition to removing some spruce planks.

Griefing is taken very seriously on DifferentCraft and I am afraid that you will have to wait out the remainder of your ban.

Many thanks and have a good evening.

Appeal Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.