Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Ban appeal - YMF

Discussion in 'Denied' started by YMF, Feb 25, 2018.

1. YMF

YMF Active Member

What is your IGN?
    YMF

When were you punished?
    Yesterday

Who by?
    kieranlb05

What offence did you commit?
    Disrespect of staff

Why should we accept your appeal?
    I was ingame and accidentally went around the filter by saying: That tree is "f*cking" amazing. Bolli had built it. I got warned for avoiding the filter. Then I got a mute because I did it again. The mute was valid. Then after that I went to talk to Satans in party chat about LesbeanUnicorn. We said some bad words, but this was not in public chat. I have not insulted LesbeanUnicorn by saying anything personal against her. The ban of 6 months is weird in my eyes... That's rather a ban to get from advertising or using a hacked client. 6 months is a long time and I have a town to take care of. I am always good for the community and help a lot of people. I also do make a few reports a weeks about players to keep trouble outside.

I hope you will consider this appeal from me.

Additional comments.
    Lesbean, if you felt disrespected / harrassed: It wasn't meant that way and I feel sorry if it did. So i'd like to say sorry for doing that.

2. SteenDeFenomeen

I think YMF and Satans should both get an unban, because the things they to, everyone does, and YMF and Satans are two good guys, they ain't doing anything wrong, so i think they should get an unban!

3. Jordan

Jordan Owner
    Owner Staff Member

At this time I'm going to reject your ban appeal. You both were disrespectful towards a new member of staff. I Looked at the screenshots and from what I saw Satans was the worst but you were also involved. You can feel free to re-appeal your ban in a few weeks. Being disrespectful towards staff won't be tolerated, We aren't all robots and of course, some new staff will screw up. If you start a new job you can't be expected to do everything right during your training period. If you have a complaint against a staff member you could of easily message me or Kieran instead of being disrespectful.