Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Ban Appeal:

Discussion in 'Approved' started by CHUBBYT00THP1CK, Sep 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CHUBBYT00THP1CK

CHUBBYT00THP1CK New Member

17-9-17

CHUBYT00THP1CK

Banned for afk macro/afk avoiding by Wuphe

I have been banned for 4 days and I really want it to be appealed because i have been having a ton of fun with this server. I honestly dont know why i got banned. I went down stairs in my home because i had to do something, then I ended up having to leave the house. I accidentally left while i was logged in, however i didnt mean to. I came home after several hours excited to start playing again, but i was met with the ban screen. I really want to be able to hop back on the server and continue playing.

2. Wuphe

Wuphe Member

Thank you for taking the time to appeal, you were banned for afk macroing. And what that means is you were using either a script or doing something as simple as placing something on your spacebar to keep you from afking. Avoiding afk is strictly against the rules. As shown here you were jumping constantly to avoid afk.

I am going to unban you as your story does seem genuine, in the future if you have to leave, just allow the server to kick you for afk as is the intention of the function. Also please take a look at the rules when you have the chance to avoid things like this in the future.

Approved

Thread Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.