Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Ban appeal

Discussion in 'Approved' started by TheMilkMan, Apr 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheMilkMan

TheMilkMan New Member

What is your IGN?
    THE_MILKM4N

When were you punished?
    Around 21:00 [GMT] on the 7th of April 2019

Who by?
    Berengaria

What offence did you commit?
    Was banned for inappropriate building, I had built a relatively large (6 blocks tall), watermelon set of male genitalia (big 'ol chode). I built it because it was funny, I made sure to build it on our own land (at least near), which is in the middle of nowhere (not near anyone) and didn't even think about it since building it a week ago.

Why should we accept your appeal?
    because I won't build another one, also:
    • From what my friends and I found, the server rules only talk about griefing, this wasn't a case of grefing because it was only on our land and wasn't disturbing anyone else unless they came to us, which was very rare.
    • I had also contacted my Mayor of the Town that I was in, and asked for planning and building permission, he had granted it because we were both very ammused. We had a good chuckle at the time and then forgot about it.
    • It wasn't hurting anyone.

Additional comments.
    if you could improve the rules so that they are more clear, therefore having a rule about griefing but then also having a rule about building. Griefing and building things that you and your friends find funny in your own area, where no one else is, are different. if you don't want me to continue having it up then just ask and I will/would have taken it down (or not build another because my friends are telling me that you have already destroyed it).

2. Kee

Kee Well-Known Member

I've unbanned you please make your "parts" private in future.
    Jokes aside though.

Also I have taken into account your suggestion and am looking to improve the rules in future.
    We take inappropriate builds very seriously as some builds may not be suitable for younger members.

Accepted

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.