Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Approved' started by LoveYourName, Apr 24, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoveYourName

LoveYourName New Member

What is your IGN?
    LoveYourName

When were you punished?
    24/4/2020 - [00:56:15] (With deviation 1 or 2 minutes)
    (The ban says 23/4/2020 maybe due to timezones?)

Who by?
    jordanwilliams2

What offence did you commit?
    The reason in my screen says simply "no".

I was trying to understand the situation after the hack that was done by those griefers, I was partially afk in spawn close to crates while trying to understand what was happening in the server, what happened to the old/new world, why I couldn't tp in any of my sethomes as well as my town. I was reading in the discord chat trying to figure it out, when I alt tabbed in the game I saw I had picked up items from the ground (Dirty gems etc) and looking around I saw many dropped items (including fragments and mythic keys), in my attempt to try to dispose them I saw them dissapearing from my inventory and then getting killed. Few seconds after I respawned I got permantly banned with the reason beeing a simple no.

Why should we accept your appeal?
    I literally was really confused of the situation, not knowing what really works on the server and what doesn't, then someone dropped items in the ground and me picking them up while afk was a reason for a perma ban? Everything happened so quickly and I was propably in the wrong place in the wrong time. If I was misunderstood that I was trying to "steal" those items from the ground then I have to apologise for making such an impression and I really didn't have any of those intentions.

Additional comments.
    I understand that everyone was pissed/confused/heated up with everything that happened (including me) and I really hope I get unbanned. I am sorry if I caused any inconvenience or I got misunderstood but I really hope I get unbanned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.