Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

ban letter

Discussion in 'Approved' started by dragonrage123, Aug 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dragonrage123

dragonrage123 New Member

hey i was banned for 14 days today and i just want to explain so i came here nohaxjustdoodlez asked me if we wanted to go on a faction server so i told him the server and to go look it up to get ip because i didn't want to say it. he said that he couldn't find it so i told him it and then i got banned without being able to give a explaination. i will wait my 14 days just want to let you know that nohaxjustdoodlez was involved too.

2. dragonrage123

dragonrage123 New Member

thank you staff for being a very good staff and being on things instantly.

3. User3051

User3051 New Member

Please read and follow this thread. It's important you give us all the information if you want your appeal to go smoothly and quickly.

If we have all the information (e.g. who banned you) we can make sure to get a hold of that staff member to contact you ASAP.

4. dragonrage123

dragonrage123 New Member

i think it was drealift or daemon

5. dragonrage123

dragonrage123 New Member

my ign is dragonrage123 i was banned at 3 pm pst by either drealift or daemon nohaxjustdoodlez asked if anyone wanted to go play a faction server with him so i said treasurewars and told him to look it up like 5 minutes later he said that he can't find it so i whispered him the ip minus some details. and i could care less about being unbanned before the 14 days are up if you guys find it in your kind hearts to unban early thats fine because i wont try to join until the 14 days are past. now i hope you all come to a conclusion about this hole post, and have a good 2 weeks.

6. dragonrage123

dragonrage123 New Member

nevermind it was kieranlb05

7. Kee

Kee Well-Known Member

Ok , I'll accept this appeal as you made a ban appeal and you seem like you won't do it again, advertising is our most serious offence and you should consider yourself lucky , please read the rules and consider another way to contact people about the best server ever , unbanned

8. User3051

User3051 New Member

Unbanned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.