Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Banned for no reason

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Blazingwither22, Jan 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blazingwither22

What is your IGN?
    Blazingwither22

When were you punished?
    Sometime last night

Who by?
    Kieran

What offence did you commit?
    says toxicity and disrespect of staff

I was NOT toxic towards staff. Dragon took it personally when I made general statements in chat that had NOTHING to do with an earlier incident. I took tonto messages and he told me to stop message by him. I made a generic comment in main chat and he told me to take it out of general chat. I can’t message or talk in main chat, I was told to take it to the forums and my thread was locked so people can’t comment on it nor can I respond to the comments towards me.

Why should we accept your appeal?
    i am just not going to talk in chat ever again that way I can’t say anything that will upset anyone. Problem solved.

Additional comments.
    None of this would have happened if Fuzz was banned af

2. Kee

Kee Well-Known Member

Blazing i will have a discussion with Those involved and see if we can come to a solution

3. Kee

Kee Well-Known Member

Ok blazing after reviewing the situation in game and the case brought to me by 2 members of staff I have decided to leave you banned in game.

You may use the ts and any other of differentcrafts services, on one condition....
    You need to stop acting like you are still staff, you were unfortunately removed from the team for reasons I cannot discuss.

This will include not interfering in staff buisness, this will certainly get you in trouble.

I have seen screenshots of you directly referring to Staff members in private rooms on ts,

Staff are permitted in private rooms for as long as they wish with good reason, for example a discussion about a player or a discussion about other staff duties, staff may also use private rooms if they are Afk or only wish to be disturbed by other members of the team.

I will discuss with the rest of the team about my decision.

Denied
    Thread locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.