Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Banned for "X-ray"

Discussion in 'Denied' started by CosterYt_PL, Oct 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CosterYt_PL

CosterYt_PL New Member

What is your IGN?
    CosterYt_PL

When were you punished?
    2020-10-05

Who by?
    Shyroz

What offence did you commit?
    xRay at Main World

Why should we accept your appeal?
    I was just mining underground, then i just randomly mined on the left in the row and i found diamonds. And it happend again. I was thinking i am so lucky. Then i got weird lags and i rejoined. After that i found a cave and i was going forward. I found mob spawner. in the mob spawner area was hole, i looked in and i found diamonds again, but i got lags again. i rejoined and i got banned. I know my appeal is bad. I don't have enough evidence to prove yourself but i will add some things. If you think im really a cheater, i will stop using my luck to find diamonds.

Additional comments.
    I never used xray and i will never do. I was playing with friend 'Janek_MC' , I really love SlimeFun so why i would cheat on that?

Last edited: Oct 6, 2020
  2. Shyroz

Shyroz King of Jonia.

I will reply to this appeal in less than 24 hours.
    Sorry for the delay

3. Shyroz

Shyroz King of Jonia.

Hello CosterYt_PL

As you claim that you were just lucky at mining at caves, i will show you why you got banned;

As you can see, you were going straight to diamonds that was hidden totally behind stone for no reason.

All kind of cheating (xRay for example in your case) is a very high offense in our rules and we dont lift those bans.

You need to wait till the ban expires in order to be back to the server, also, i recommend you to read our rules to avoid this in the future.

Thread closed, appeal has been denied.
    User will remain banned from the server till the ban runs out.

poesepro likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.