Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Banned for Xray after getting unbanned for fire grief

Discussion in 'Approved' started by Shazinga_, Nov 1, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shazinga_

Shazinga_ New Member

What is your IGN?
    Shazinga_

When were you punished?
    i was banned the second time for xray on 2020-10-02 (idk the exact time) first time i cant remember but it was a 30 day ban

Who by?
    Shyroz

What offence did you commit?
    first offence was fire grief which i admit to but the second time i tried to log on after my ban expired and it said i was banned for xray and idk why i dont think i even mined that much.

Why should we accept your appeal?
    i feel the xray ban was unjustified because i never even mined i dont think. I got everything from crates im pretty sure and i think my brother might have gotten banned aswell because when he logged on he got kicked idk if it was just a kick or if it was a ban his username is MagicalMeme1

Additional comments.
    Sorry if this is the wrong place to post the appeal

2. Shyroz

Shyroz King of Jonia.

Hello Shazinga_.

Im sorry about the ban, this was a confusion between me and one of the helpers.
    I got called at discord because your brother MagicalMeme1 joined the server next day after your ban, while your ban was still up so the helper got a notification and he probably missreaded the reason of your ban and thought you were evading.
    Then i just joined and banned for bypassing as i didnt know you had a brother.

Both accounts have been unbanned at the moment. Sorry for the confusion <3

Stevenxb10 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.