Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

CheesDodo's appeal

Discussion in 'Denied' started by MintySurvival, Aug 1, 2021.

?

bru

1. unban

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. no unban

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MintySurvival

MintySurvival New Member

What is your IGN?
    CheesDodo

When were you punished?
    Somewhere around may 14

Who by?
    Presumably Diamondhero1, but in reality Kieranlb05

What offence did you commit?
    Criticized the server, then banned for "Toxicity/detrimental to the community."

Why should we accept your appeal?
    Logs prove otherwise to my "toxicity" and or "detrimentality" to the community, I helped the community many times ingame, helping several players in various ways, attempted to better it by giving suggestions which ended up in deaf ears-- Powerless ears that could not change the server in ways suggested, my alleged toxicity was me simply expressing my dissatisfaction with management of the server (not to be confused with being toxic towards staff which didn't occur)
    There is no real motive as to my ban other than me annoying Kieran, this is proven by the fact only once he acquired perms again did he imply I get banned.

Additional comments.
    inb4 admin has no say over "temporary owner"

2. gonzo1o

gonzo1o King Of Westeros

You have a long history of bad behaviour and rule breaking on the server, dating back over a year at this point. As well as this, multiple complaints were made about you by multiple people during my tenure as a staff member and you were generally viewed unfavourably and seen as toxic. After consulting my team and going over your history and our own interactions with you, it was a unanimous decision that your ban would remain. On behalf of server management I deny this appeal

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.