Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Features I would like to see the server add.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Alice, Mar 4, 2019.

1. Alice

Alice Emperor

My first idea is already a plugin that's avaible. I think /withdraw (amount) and /bottle should be a thing. Withdraw would make you be able to put your money into balnotes that you could sell (For another idea in this thread) and /bottle would use your xp if you hold a glass bottle and deposit the xp into a custom xp bottle. This is an idea if the server could add /trade. The trade is a GUI where two people would be able to trade items/balance and so on. This would be useful for special trades/deals players could make.

Another idea I got is to add more special pickaxes. So far there are some mob spawners that can't be mined.
    Perhaps remove the pickaxes in general and make it so people can just silk touch. However I think keeping the idea of pickaxes needing a rank should somewhat be there. So my idea is to make it for example for a newcomer to mine a pig spawner 10k and for count/Lord rank to make it cost only 2k.

Artifact suggestion. I would love to see new Artifact items on the server, I think Trident, shields, crossbow (1.14 item) should get a added to the diablodrops pool of items. For example a artifact shield could have a socket rune with "Reflection" that could be a % chance to reflect the damage given by the opponent and send the damage back. For Tridents it could be perhaps a socket (example again) "Weather controll" where if you hit a opponent it could start to rain for the user (like pweather).

Playershop inprovment: I think playershops are a great idea but I would like to see if a shop would run out of items the shop owner would get a message "Your shop is empty, restock it within 3 days or you will lose the shop". This would help to remove inactive shops and aswell give the shop owner still enough time to restock the shop.

Weekly/Daily challange. This would be in a way a quest (I got this idea sort of from Fantasy_II)
    This could be: Kill x amount of mobs, or hit 25% of the job limit, and you could get either cash in return, xp or vote keys.

Map arts. I am aware that on the server it's disabled to be able to copy a map/art. My idea is if a player make a map art you could enter a command and you would own the map. Then ONLY the creator of the map could make copy of the map, but perhaps cost 10 to be able to make the map.

More events, I have heard that the server had events on the server, I know players got dissapointed with no valentine event this year, so my idea is just to add new events or recycle them. I know players would prefer recycled content then no content at all.

Brand new item suggestion: Soul Gem. This is an item I would like to see (not sure if it's a thing on any servers) where you could obtain it only from Mythic crate to make it super rare. This Gem would break when dying in combat like the totem of undying, the difference between this would be instead of it breaking and you just get some more HP you would get sent right back to spawn before dying. This is an OP item but I think if it's rare enough this could for sure be a thing.

That's all I had as suggestions for now. I think this is some decent ideas and would also not change the server to much. I was keeping in mind to just build on what the server had, not change the whole purpose of towny and the economy.
    I would like to see some feedback from the community on this post