Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

gmplaysmc Ban appeal.

Discussion in 'Approved' started by gmplaysmc, Apr 24, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gmplaysmc

gmplaysmc New Member

What is your IGN?
    gmplaysmc

When were you punished?

4/24/2020 and 2 weeks before that.

Who by?

SamaelStar and Muffinity

What offence did you commit?

Ban evading.

Why should we accept your appeal?
    Two weeks ago i was banned for ban evading (gmplaysmc) while my younger brother (sotos199) did get banned for xray . Unfortunately at the time i didnt saw i wasn't allowed to join from other accs to the server as we share the same ip, so i decided ill wait the 2 weeks because the ban was deserved for not reading the rules first. After my first 2 week ban i got banned again on 4/24 for the same reason as an extension because mods can only ban for 2 weeks apparently. This was extremely frustrating, it wasn't my fault, but there is no way i can legitimately prove i even have a brother. I simply have no proof. At first it did not make sense to me to make an appeal due to having no proof , because of this i understand my arguments are not strong enough and therefore i only ask for a final chance to get unbanned. After that i give permission to mods and owner to perma ban me on the first opportunity they get if i cross the line again. I really didn't mean any harm on the contrary i did enjoy the server and all it's plugins and that is the only reason i am trying. That's all i had to say i tried to explain to the best of my abilities the situation and i hope for the best .

Last edited: Apr 25, 2020
    AdamSPA likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.