Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Hello all!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by TheManOfSorrows, Feb 6, 2020.

1. TheManOfSorrows

TheManOfSorrows Al_Cabaane

Doesnt seem to be very busy section of the forums but thought I'd give it a go anyways.

So, hello! I am TheManOfSorrows, the proud leader and the only surviving member of the mighty Sheep Mafia. I joined the server quite recently after having a few year break from Minecraft so I'm bit out of touch what the new versions have brought to the game. I started playing Minecraft all the way back in 2010 after seeing the now legendary let's plays of Seananners and X. So yeah.. 10 years gone by just like that, Minecraft was one of the first games I bought back then when I was 15. Time flies bit too fast for my taste.. :oops:

I like to play alone in my own little town, do my own thing and usually just follow along silently while the others keep the chat alive. I like to grind stuff like a madman and the new event has been a great excuse to play way too much, slayin zombies and grinding mcmmo skills while watching movies = fun stuff. Sometimes I like to build stuff too, maybe you'll see one day if I get some inspiration.