Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Hi, Im new

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Admin Roku, May 14, 2020.

1. Admin Roku

Admin Roku New Member

Im new to server, just bought rank 1. Admin_Roku is my name. I like minecraft and finally found a great server. I hope to play long tyme. thank you.

2. Admin Roku

Admin Roku New Member

Whelp, I've been playing for a while now. Joined back in mid-may thinking I was on this server a year ago. I wasn't. It's been good fun so far. A little about me since I just quickly jotted down the 1st post to put up a post-mark.

I'm a father of 3 kids, 1 in heaven (Love you Justine) and my son lives with me. I play minecraft to relax from work and like to collect and build. I picked this server for 2 reasons: Slimefun and MCMMO. I like to donate to my habits and happily have done it over the months. I don't pvp often and if I do, it's cause I am curious about what is going on. I also play EQ on BB server.

I purposly mispelt things. It's my online habit. At work, employees abide by the rules and I over see those rules so playing MC lets me relax. It allows me to be free of those worries as I can be on the others side of things.

I hope to play here long time. Some things I don't agree with but then, they are within tolerable limits. Fair trade. Also, I'm Native American. I don't always understand everything because people do things backward compared to my birth culture. But I understand, instead of the culture starting with open hands, it is grasping hands. Taking and not giving.

See you all on the inside!

prawnsonastick2 likes this.