Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

I was banned for Town Grief even though i got permission.

Discussion in 'Denied' started by MULETHECOOL88, Jul 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MULETHECOOL88

MULETHECOOL88 New Member

What is your IGN?
    MULETHECOOL88.

When were you punished?
    15:00, July 24

Who by?
    aWinterRose

What offence did you commit?
    Town Grief/Raid.

Why should we accept your appeal?
    Because I was told that I was okay told I was okay to take anything out of unlocked chests by Timekeeper-plays who has text evidence that he was given ownership of it, and he told me I could raid it with him, even Katluv16 joined in. The person who did actually own it I tp'd to and he gave me thing then said we could have anything.

Additional comments.
    I new and was told I was okay to do the "raid".

2. User3051

User3051 New Member

Hia, the owner has said that he only gave permission for potatoes to be taken. If you can find in your logs where he said otherwise and post here with the time we can confirm your story, and if timekeeper has written proof that you could take from it that's acceptable as well.

3. User3051

User3051 New Member

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

On Discord you told me you only took potatoes to cook them and then return them. That's obviously not true, you took hundreds of items that were not potatoes. Then you told me you only took things to cook for chef job and you returned them, however that's evidently also not true because you took items that didn't even require being cooked. This included already cooked meat, slimefun items, and other crops such as pumpkins as displayed above.

Duckiegames likes this.
  4. User3051

User3051 New Member

Denying this based on deceit. In the future if you've been banned, it's much more likely for your appeal to be accepted if you're just honest about what happened. Everyone makes mistakes - but what you did was make a situation even more complicated for 3 staff members who all ended up being involved and who then had to then spend time confirming whether or not you were telling the truth.
    As I've asked you to do twice already and you have yet to - please read the rules here.

Thread Locked.
    Denied.

Duckiegames likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.