Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Im curious

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Yolonium, Apr 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yolonium

Yolonium New Member

Hi

11.15 am i left to shop groceries, and take care of my kid. I sat a timer for my girlfriend and told her to right click every 14 mins. (She was sitting at the computer) She does not know anything about minecraft, so if you have been typing to her, teleporting her or done something else. She would not know the difference.

12.45 i come back home, and i see that i have been banned, for afk bypassing and that i was my second offense? To the part about afk-bypassing. Early this morning, 3-4 am, i saw someone talk about this specific topic. They said that they had a quote from the staff, that said "as long as you are at the keyboard, it is fine). So from this i concluded that someone sitting at the computer, clicking to not get idle kicked, is okay? Is this wrong? Then you should ban everyone else doing the same? Alot of people does this currently to farm eggs etc..
    To the second part about it being my second offense, it is not. The first ban was revoked, since i didn't actually do what you guys said.

As i said the last time you banned me. I am not trying to break the rules. I love playing on this server. So if i get banned for this i would be very sad. I do not think that i have done anything wrong, after the talk the guys had early this morning.

Can you please explain to me what happened what happened in the 75 mins that i was "illegally" avoiding idle-kick?

I am really just curious, because i cannot see what i did wrong?

Please don't just write "denied" and then move on. I really do feel like i need an explanation? In my mind this happened without warning or anything?

2. Kee

Kee Well-Known Member

Your account is your responsibility, if a staff member messages other people who are doing it they respond.

If you had responded you would not have been banned.
    The rule is common sense.
    If you are at your keyboard theyouhave the ability to respond.

What I dont believe is that your partner would sit there for this long, as the other night I caught you doing it for 8 hours.

We ban based on history and with your history of the sugarcane bot we had no other choice. It is not just me picking on you, other staff and even the owner have said your activity is very suspicious.
    We are very careful with playtime as at the end of each month we give people 15 10 and $5 coupons for top playtime.

As you can probably understand we had high suspicions of you, as some advice I would teach your partner how to play Minecraft.

I will again consult my team about this and get back to you.

3. Yolonium

Yolonium New Member

I see. I am very sorry.. Did not knowing that you were gonna contact her in the time she was helping me. But fair enough, it is my responsibilty.
    I have spent many hours 8, hours is probably right, being semi afk, while watching movies, and only clicking once in a while.
    it was my understanding that the sugar came incident was revoked, but that aside, i do see that i may have fiddle my way around some rules, and why your could argue that the punishment would be fair.

I promise that i will not do anything like this again.
    As i have said multiple times, i do enjoy playing on your server, and i really have no intention of going against the rules, and i only did it because i saw other people write that they did it, and that it was okay.

Again im sorry. And whether you take the ban back or not, i promise i wont break any rules again.
    I just wanna go back online and continue to develop the town i was building with Noassi.

Well anyways, thanks for taking your time to read my thread and giving a reasonable answer.

4. Kee

Kee Well-Known Member

Appeal denied

Thread locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.