Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Im sorry

Discussion in 'Approved' started by NicolasLynn, Oct 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NicolasLynn

NicolasLynn World Champion

IGN:NicolasLynn
    Banned By:Wuhpe
    For: Killing someone in my town

Idk how to make a appeal so here is go.At approx 11:00PM CST i was banned by wuhpe for killing someone in my town. i didn't know this was bannable so i let it slide. When Zoomer109 reported me for this i was devastated. We always would toggle pvp in our town and kill each other. But this went to far and i dont think i should be punished cuz 1, We played our game, 2, we have been friends, 3 Update your darn rules, 4, I can repay Zoomer for his stuff (Diablos, ect) 5, Im just an innocent person with a way to solve things in a different way and i dont think for a ban over my friend and i messing around is necessary. I'm just a person who votes and plays daily. I 100% this server, so i know the rules but in whatever way i want to fix this situation without a 6 day ban.

2. Wuphe

Wuphe Member

So first off, yes you may have your game that you guys play, and Im sure all would have been fine if you had kept the items, but you let them despawn. As for abusing towny perms we do have rules for that!

PvP
    • Do not lure people into PvP or combat. This includes disguising as a mob so that they combat tag you first.
    • No TP Killing. You are required to wait a minimum of 5 minutes after teleporting before initiating combat with someone. The exemption of this rule is /warp pvp. If you go to the pvp arena, expect to die and be prepared to lose your items.
    • No mob disguising in the pvp arena.
    • If you wish to toggle pvp in your plot or town to kill someone, you must first warn them that you are toggling it, and then wait 60 seconds before engaging in combat.

• No bypassing non-pvp zones, including the miningworld and towns where pvp is disabled.
    Just in case, here is a link!

I am going to reduce your ban to 3 days, learn from this please!

Approved

Thread Locked.

User3051 and NicolasLynn like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.