Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

IM SRRY

Discussion in 'Denied' started by ItzBossSteve, Sep 1, 2018.

?

Should i be unbanned

1. Yes i think we should give her another chance

2. No i don't think we should give her another chance

3. I think she likes our server

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ItzBossSteve

ItzBossSteve New Member

What is your IGN?
    Tell us your in-game name, and please ensure it’s correct.
    ItzBossSteve
    When were you punished?
    Tell us the approximate time that you were punished. You should be able to find this in the ban database.
    9/1/2018 at 9:45am
    Who by?
    This information should be displayed on your ban screen and in the ban database.
    Console

What offence did you commit?
    Please include as much detail as possible. The reason should be included in your ban.
    6 warnings

Why should we accept your appeal?
    Tell us why we should accept and what you will do to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    well i will not be doing any of this breaking of the rules again I'm hoping to start over again like nothing ever happened i just joined the server i'm still trying to learn rules but its hard with a friend smp lying about stuff to staff i talked about the tp killing with a mod to understand that better it helped but smp seems to be mostly part of the reason why i get into trouble so far if he wasn't on i would be fine! when i was talking to the mod he said that wasn't in any form of tp killing ps i was confused when this is was happening!
    Additional comments.
    Feel free to add anything not covered.
    Well i know that your probably not going to accept it but o well i tried i just wish you would let me rejoin the server and get another shot just so you know i never really get banned on servers!

2. User3051

User3051 New Member

Hi there,
    You were not banned solely because of the TP kills. You were also being disrespectful/swearing at players on numerous occasions. This form of behaviour is not tolerated, but fortunately your ban was a short one and you'll be back to playing tomorrow.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.