Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Last comment

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Blazingwither22, Jan 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blazingwither22

sonce my thread was locked and I wasn’t given a chance to respond to the comments made, ill makenthem in a new thread

Those pics don’t show the area I removed blocks from which were always concrete.

As Jdawg stated previously, when someone complained a dead town was griefed, the higher staff had stated that the original builder retains the right to the buildings materials once the town falls. The stairs were always quartz as there are no concrete stairs

If as you state things built “for the town” are property of the town Than I expect to see those that destroyed a tower in autumn banned for the same reason. There was a tower that was tnt ed and I’m sure most of those blocks were not Raidable. I did thank you for not banning me for the prior incident. I admitted to the wrong doing.

My history that I know of off the top of my head:
    Town grief offer 6months ago and something else than too
    Some warn or mute from wuphe AFTER he left staff (still had perms because Jordan hadn’t removed his perms yet) at the Halloween event.
    And something with Dragon for trying to get info on something else. He ASS U ME D other comments I made in chat had to do with that and they DID NOT.

I’ll rebuild the stupid sugar cane farm for a dead town if that’s what you want.
    As @Kieranlb05 stated, I was paid for those buildings in his town, yes but if his town fell I would only raid the raidable blocks because I sold them to him. I was never paid for the builds I did in infinity. I was paid for helping with building of t spawn and I may have been paid for the Christmas spawn )I can’t remember) I only took raidable blocks (iron blocks from the towers and red stone keeping lights lit)

2. user6118

user6118 New Member

The point in being a builder in town is you build for the town.
    The houses you built YOU set the prices and sold them to people
    and i agreed you keep payment for building the house to being with.
    If they were sold by other town staff and I was unaware and you didn't receive
    payment, that's your own problem for not keeping up with them.
    I never sold any of your prebuilts, as I rarely added people to the town.

The sugarcane farm you originally built was ONLY made of spruce and
    concrete. you used spruce stairs, not quartz. Certain things remained
    untouched from our clearing process for a reason. I couldn't care less
    about raidable blocks, I took the most valuable items before it fell.

If you really wanted to "take back your materials" which wasn't yours
    to being with, why didn't you take them all? Also, why not check in with
    me about it instead?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.